Enka Plains-view Koma is an investment ready property set within the serene environment of Koma, off Kangundo Road. The property has high potential for value appreciation given the ease off access, proximity to the Koma-Kenol highway and upcoming developments within the neighborhood.
The property is ideal for investment, offered at an attractive price of KSH 650,000 for a 1/8th of an acre. The property will feature a perimeter fence and borehole water supply.
The serene environment is great for residential development, quiet & lush, the neighborhood enjoys well designed residential homes such as Verona Housing Project. The property can be accessed easily using multiple routes from Nairobi CBD; through Mombasa road via the eastern bypass or through Kangundo road which is currently being expanded to a dual carriage.
|Distance from the main road||400m from Koma –Kenol road to Machakos.|
|Ownership documents||Freehold Title deed|
|Product/Property||10- Acre Block with an introductory price of Kshs 650,000 per Eighth Acre payable In 4 Months.|
Why Invest in Enka Plains-View Koma?
- Property is ready to build immediately and on freehold ownership
- Own individual titles once we complete the transfer process
- Accessibility to the site you can use roads like Kangundo Road from the CBD
- Ready settlement in the Area like Verona Building Project
Pricing per Acre Range
|Acre||Market Price (Kshs)||Offer Price (Kshs)||Number of Plots|
- Installment plan: 10% Deposit + Balance payable in 4 months